The Port of Everett is a great place to visit year-round for all kinds of recreational activities, including boating, shopping, and dining. Find out more about what we have to offer by clicking on the following links:
- To view the complete menu for Anthony’s Woodfire Grill, visit Anthony’s website.
- For more views of the stunning Olympic Mountains, go to the website of Olympic National Park.
- Read about the aircraft carrier U.S.S. Nimitz’s arrival in the Port of Everett earlier this year in this article from The Seattle Times.
- If you plan to host your wedding on the Activity Barge, view this slideshow of nautical-themed wedding items from Brides magazine for inspiration.
- Learn how to dig for razor clams in this article from the Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife.
For general information about the Port of Everett, contact us at (425) 388-0617.